How can I get connected to Community of Faith?
We believe faith is a journey not a destination. Which means all of us are at different places on that journey. The key is we all have the next step to take. Here are some suggestions for the step you need to take to get connected to COF:
1. Attend a worship gathering.
2. The Pastor Party: after each worship gathering Pastor Scott would love to meet with the first time guests. If you haven’t met him he will be under the screen to the right. This is a great way to begin the journey.
3. First Steps: every second weekend of the month we have “First Steps.” This is a 20-minute seminar that answers the basics about COF. We’ll get to know you and you will get to know us.
4. Start serving! This is the best way. Find a class or event you are interested in and join.
5. Membership Class. We offer these classes once a quarter. This is where you learn all there is to know about COF and can choose to join this motley crew.
To contact someone about getting connected, click here